Are you a confident administrator? Are you looking to develop your office skills within a corporate environment? If you’re looking for a fulfilling and rewarding career in a friendly people centric business, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Morses Club is a growing, continually developing and progressive UK wide consumer finance business. We put our customers at the heart of our development and diversification strategy, and with strong investor backing and ongoing growth, there is no better time to join us and become part of our success!
Due to company expansion, we have created a new opportunity for an Administrator to support our Business Services team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a diverse role, which will provide a broad insight in to what the team do, and the foundations for developing a rewarding career.
- You’ll receive a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package including; laptop, Life Assurance, Health Cash Plan, matched pension contributions of up to 7% and 25 days annual holiday.
- We invest in our people and provide opportunities for our teams to contribute to our success; our Business Services department is a great platform to develop extensive knowledge in all areas of Reception, Facilities, Property and Procurement.
About the Role
As Business Services Administrator you will provide administration support to the Business Services department. Key responsibilities include;
- Ensure all first aid boxes are fully stocked and all in date
- Coordinate deliveries, ensuring these are moved from Reception and stored
- Opening department post and distributing, including director post
- Post letters for directors and the Business Services team
- Weekly stock check of stationery and refreshments
- Post room organisation
- Reception cover
- Business orders
- Scanning and saving documents
- Organisation of department paperwork
- Facilities, Property and Procurement administration
- Contacting councils to register properties
- Branch stationery authorisation
- Supporting Head of Business Services, Facilities Manager and Property Manager
We’re looking for a confident individual with strong administration experience and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook. We’re interested in hearing from candidates with:
- 1-3 years in an administration role
- Reception experience (desirable)
- Facilities experience(desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
- Flexible approach to work
About Morses Club
Morses Club is the 2nd largest UK Home Collected Credit provider. We are authorised by the FCA. We operate under an established brand, enjoy a loyal customer base and are on an exciting transformational journey to broaden our offering and ensure that our service is underpinned by industry-leading technology.
At Morses Club PLC, we pride ourselves on our friendly and personal service, and we’re very proud that we consistently achieve high customer satisfaction scores of 95% or above. With future scope for career progression along with ongoing training and support, Morses Club PLC is the place to be to develop an exciting and rewarding career. Why not click apply today!