Facilities Manager – Hard Services, Part Time 22.5 hours per week, £35,000 pro rata
Are you an IOSH or NBOSH qualified, technical hard services professional? Are you dedicated to maintaining workspace and providing compliant environments for employees? If you’re looking for a fulfilling and rewarding career in a friendly people centric business, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Morses Club is a growing, continually developing and progressive UK wide consumer finance business. We put our customers at the heart of our development and diversification strategy, and with strong investor backing and ongoing growth, there is no better time to join us and become part of our success!
Due to company expansion, we have created a new opportunity for a Hard Services Facilities Manager to manage Statutory Compliance and PPM works of our multi-site business, and ultimately drive the annual programme forwards. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a technical Hard Services background to join us at a key stage in expanding our Facilities Management coverage and will suit someone looking for a position with plenty of accountability and autonomy, and a real opportunity to further your career.
- You’ll receive a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package including; company mobile phone, laptop, Life Assurance, Health Cash Plan, matched pension contributions of up to 7% and 25 days annual holiday.
- You’ll be a subject matter expert and provide fundamental technical expertise to a well-established team, who deliver a broad range of services to the business.
- You’ll find lots of variety in the role and you’ll have a real opportunity shape the Statutory Compliance Programme of an evolving team.
About the Role
As Hard services Facilities Manager your role is fundamental in delivering compliant Hard Facilities Management services across a multi-site operation. Key responsibilities include;
- Delivery of the Statutory compliance programme
- Review of output of testing and provide technical advice
- Delivery of PPM programme
- Review of output and provide technical advice
- Obtain alternative quotations for works (where required)
- Management and checking of all certificates
- Responsible for the resolution of technical/non-standard maintenance requirement, plan, manage and implement effective solutions Management of contractor health and safety
We’re looking for an IOSH qualified individual with demonstrable experience in Hard Facilities Management and experience of managing multi-site programmes. We’re interested in hearing from candidates with:
- Knowledge of statutory responsibilities
- Knowledge of the laws and regulations
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering processes
- Organisational skills
- Technical skills (Health and Safety, building surveying, RICS qualified, property management/Facilities Management)
- Contractor Management experience
- Demonstrable experience of managing health and safety of contractors
- RICS qualified (preferred but not essential)
About Morses Club
Morses Club is the 2nd largest UK Home Collected Credit provider. We are authorised by the FCA. We operate under an established brand, enjoy a loyal customer base and are on an exciting transformational journey to broaden our offering and ensure that our service is underpinned by industry-leading technology.
At Morses Club PLC, we pride ourselves on our friendly and personal service, and we’re very proud that we consistently achieve high customer satisfaction scores of 95% or above. With future scope for career progression along with ongoing training and support, Morses Club PLC is the place to be to develop an exciting and rewarding career. Why not click apply today!