Communications & Social Media Manager Manager, c£35,000
Are you a forward thinking, innovative, communications specialist looking for a diverse, autonomous, and high profile role? If you’re looking for a fulfilling and rewarding career in friendly people centric business, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Morses Club is a growing, continually developing and progressive UK wide consumer finance business, committed to putting our customers first. With investment in our digital transformation strategy and our ongoing growth, there is no better time to join us and become part of our continued success! Based from our Support Centre in Birstall, Leeds we’re looking for a Communications and Social Media Manager to take ownership for our internal communications strategy, as well as support with external corporate communications.
This is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your communications skills and join us at a key stage in revolutionising our internal communications strategy. The role will suit someone looking for a position with full exposure to business wide digital communications, with plenty of accountability and autonomy and a real opportunity to further your career.
- You’ll receive a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package including; Life Assurance (4X salary); Health Cash Plan; Pension up to 7% matching contribution; 25 days annual holiday
- You’ll establish yourself within our business and build strong and influential relationships with stakeholders at all levels, from our support teams to our executive team.
- You’ll find lots of variety in the role and plenty of exposure to a broad range of communications including high profile report and accounts and other corporate communications
About the Role
As a Communications and Social Media Manager, you will be the ‘go to’ person for the development and implementation of internal and external communications, with a particular focus on digital communications. Your key responsibilities will include
- Develop a leading, audience focussed communications strategy
- Ensure to build a compelling communications strategy to develop our brand for employees, customers and investors
- Provide leadership in effective communications, supporting stakeholders at all levels with key business messages and identifying the best route of communication
- Lead on internal communications activity
- Develop and manage social media platforms for communication and engagement
- Use insight and data to evaluate the success of communications
We’re looking for someone with excellent communication and relationship building skills with previous experience gained within a similar role. You will have demonstrable experience in planning and delivering internal communications campaigns and experience of supporting business and corporate objectives through communications activity. We’re interested in hearing from candidates with;
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms and communications strategies
- Knowledge of digital communications
- Copywriting and proof reading experience
- Knowledge of website design, development and production techniques
- Understanding of video creation and communication within a business environment
About Morses Club
Morses Club is authorised by the FCA and the 2nd largest UK Home Collected Credit provider. We operate under an established brand, enjoy a loyal customer base and are on an exciting transformational journey to broaden our offering and ensure that our service is underpinned by industry-leading technology.
At Morses Club PLC we pride ourselves on our friendly and personal service, and we’re very proud that we consistently achieve high customer satisfaction scores of 95% or above. With future scope for career progression along with ongoing training and support, Morses Club PLC is the place to be to develop an exciting and rewarding career. Why not click apply today!