£23,000-£25,000 plus company car and excellent benefits package
Are you looking for a flexible working environment where you can lead a team, build customer relationships and develop quality business? If so, this is a rewarding career in a growing UK wide AIM’s listed, people centric Consumer Finance business.
We’re building the market-leading non-standard credit company in the UK and we’re looking for customer focussed managers to play a critical role in ensuring that we continue to develop and grow and as a business. Covering Telford and Shropshire, you’ll remotely lead and develop a team of Agents who serve customers face to face, issuing flexible loans with manageable repayment plans.
- You’ll receive a competitive salary as well as an attractive benefits package including; company car; mobile phone and tablet; life Assurance (4X salary); Health Cash Plan; pension up to 7 % matching contribution; 25 days holiday, regular incentives and more!
- You’ll have the flexibility to run and grow your own business area with a fantastic support network to help with your development.
- You’ll be part of a team and company who genuinely believe in putting the customer at the heart of everything we do, and you’ll get the satisfaction from knowing you have made a difference to our customers who value our service.
About the Role
As a Business Manager, You’ll have the autonomy to drive and grow your own business area, leading and motivating your Agents to deliver quality lending and collections performance, to ensure business growth. You’ll take responsibility for;
- Engaging and developing your team of Agents to support their customer needs.
- You’ll be out and about in your local community, conducting business reviews, monitoring MI and taking responsibility for meeting monthly branch targets.
- Compliance is crucial in what we do and in adherence with regulation you’ll take ownership for regular contact and visits with customers in their homes to conduct audits, arrears visits, sales and collections as required.
The role is varied as our Business Managers meet lots of different people from a wide range of backgrounds.
We look for managers with excellent people skills, and a natural ability to build relationships, with experience of leading others and engaging with customers face to face. We’re interested in hearing from candidates with;
- Proven sales and business development experience
- Experience in the home collected credit or personal finance sector desirable
- Experience of providing products/services directly to customers in a targeted field sales role
- Experience within a fast paced retail or similar environment
About Morses Club
Morses Club is authorised by the FCA and the 2nd largest UK Home Collected Credit provider. We operate under an established brand, enjoy a loyal customer base and are on an exciting transformational journey to broaden our offering and ensure that our service is underpinned by industry-leading technology.
At Morses Club PLC we pride ourselves on our friendly and personal service, and we’re very proud that we consistently achieve high customer satisfaction scores of 95% or above. With future scope for career progression along with ongoing training and support, Morses Club PLC is the place to be to develop an exciting and rewarding career. Why not click apply today!