- Job title
Digital Channel Manager Leeds
Do you have a strong background in customer focused digital marketing? Would you like to advance your career within a growing UK wide AIM’s listed, people centric Consumer Finance business? If yes, then this could be the role you’re looking for!
Our business is going through significant strategic change; were diversifying and developing our digital channel. The launch of our customer portal has created a brand new and unique opportunity for a Digital Channel Manager to take ownership for the development, implementation and ongoing growth of our online portal.
This important step in the evolution of our business is a fantastic opportunity for a confident individual to drive success in the development and implementation of our digital strategy, and would suit someone looking for a role that will provide both autonomy and accountability.
About the Role
Joining the business right at the start of this high profile launch, you’ll take ownership for the ongoing digital journey with a focus on driving customer usage and engagement.
- Develop and implement strategies for optimising and promoting the online portal
- Drive digital growth and ultimately increase sales generated through the channel
- Continually monitor digital usage; facilitate customer research, monitor traffic, customer journeys and conversion
- Drive strategies for digital development
- Assist with the development of new products to enhance the digital channel
- Monitor competition to ensure that Morses Club remains at the fore front of online developments
Although the role focuses on driving growth of our online portal, there will be plenty of variety and opportunities for you to support our wider marketing team too.
- You’ll receive a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package including; mobile phone, laptop, Life Assurance (4X salary); Health Cash Plan; Pension up to 7% matching contribution; 25 days holiday; regular incentives and more!
- You’ll establish yourself within our business, operating at a strategic level and building strong and influential relationships with stakeholders at all levels, from our support teams to our executive team.
You’ll be a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills and experience of online customer retention, analysing customer journeys and digital experience. You’ll have experience of using online journey tracking and analytics tools, knowledge of A/B testing software and methodology, and a good understanding of maximising exposure through customer databases. You’ll need to be confident to own the ongoing development of our digital journey, with exceptional communication and relationships building skills.
More about Morses Club PLC
We are one of the largest home collected credit providers in the UK. Our expertise is based on over 130 years’ of experience within our industry, and we pride ourselves on our friendly and personal service. We are dedicated to providing our customers with an excellent service and in return our people receive the support they need to develop an exciting and rewarding career.
Careers with Morses Club