About the Role
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Test Analyst to join an innovative consumer finance business undergoing significant digital diversification.
You’ll be welcomed into a relaxed and dynamic working environment that enables new ideas and will have a real opportunity to work with innovative products and different systems and technologies.
The role will see you working on critical business transformation and cross-business change projects, designing and implementing test strategies to validate the ever-changing needs of our leading digital current account provider.
- Planning and execution of exploratory testing, using a context-driven approach
- Active contribution in Agile Scrum environment
- Identify and manage bugs/defects
- Creation and maintenance of test data across multiple environments
- Assist in the creation of automated test suites
- Collaborate with other areas of production team and the wider business to produce high quality software
- Liaise with third-party suppliers to obtain information and resolve issues
- You will receive a competitive salary, and great incentives such as life assurance, long service awards, health care, company share scheme, pension up to 7 % matching contribution, 25 days holiday, option to buy and sell holidays, Perkbox providing 200 perks, discounts and freebies…
- More importantly you will be part of a professional team who genuinely believe in putting the customer at the heart of everything we do!
- Strong experience of exploratory testing
- Proven testing experience working in a tight knit and dynamic environment
- Experience of API testing using a tools such as Postman, Guzzle, Wget, curl etc
- Experience of testing web applications
- Familiarity with exploratory testing approaches and session-based testing (including test charters)
- Experience of Linux-based operating systems and terminal commands
- Sql and NoSQL knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
About Shelby Finance
Shelby Finance Ltd is a subsidiary of Morses Club and provides an excellent range of credit options to customers across the UK. We are a forward thinking FinTech organisation that thrives on innovation: we like working with people who get excited about digital products and innovative technologies who share the same vision; to deliver online financial products for our customers that ensures they are informed to make the right decisions and treated fairly.
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our Test Analyst, click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!