Excellent opportunity for an Administrator looking to develop their office skills and develop a career within an innovative and progressive business who take pride in doing the right thing for customers.
As our Administration Assistant, you will be part of a small team within a larger department which deals with the day to day administrative support for the business. You will manage a wide range of administration support activities and will work closely with various departments, including our field-based managers, which means you’ll have a great opportunity to build relationships with lots of different people. As you will be dealing with the maintenance of customer records, amongst other duties, a good attention to detail is key.
Morses Club PLC is an established, relationship-driven consumer finance provider offering a range of credit products in the non-standard finance market. We have been providing a highly valued and personal service to our customers for over 80 years. All loans are fixed, with no additional interest being charged irrespective of any delays in a customer repaying, and with a consistent 97% monthly customer satisfaction rate on Trust Pilot, our customers know that Morses Club is a name they can trust.
We’re on an exciting digital transformational journey to broaden our product offering for our customers: we provide credit options through our brands Morses Club and Shelby Finance, and put customers at the heart of our development. Everyone who joins Morses Club has a real opportunity to make a difference and help us to keep improving services that we can be proud of.
About the role of our Administration Assistant
As an Administrator within this busy team, you’ll work closely with other supporting functions to ensure a first-class service is provided to both internal and external customers. Your responsibilities may include:
- Dealing with internal and external queries
- Adjusting customer accounts and managing records
- Updating organisation structure, keeping everyone updated of changes
- Follow internal/external Fraud investigations as guided by the Compliance team
- Assisting with any other Operations Support activities as required
You will also support the implementation of operational change when necessary, with a focus on good outcomes.
Benefits of joining us:
- You will join our Birstall (Batley)Support Centre, with free onsite parking, good motorway access, a comprehensive range of retail shops and food outlets
- You will work Monday to Friday hours (no weekend working!)
- You will receive a competitive starting salary and great incentives such as life assurance, long service awards, health cash plan, company share scheme, pension up to 7 % matching contribution, 25 days holiday, option to buy and sell holidays, Perkbox providing 200 perks, discounts and freebies…
- But more importantly you will be part of a professional team who genuinely believe in putting the customer at the heart of everything we do!
What we’re looking for in our Administration Assistant
You will be an efficient administrator, with excellent planning and prioritisation skills. As you’ll be working with various departments, it’s important that you have an excellent telephone manner and able to communicate at all levels. In addition, you will have exceptional organisational skills, the ability to prioritise busy workloads and meet deadlines, with a good level of IT Literacy, in particular Excel and word.
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our Administration Assistant, click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!