We are growing our Customer Service team and looking for passionate people who understand the importance of putting customers first, who want to develop a career within an innovative and progressive business who take pride in doing the right thing for customers.
Joining us as a Customer Service Advisor is an excellent opportunity to provide a first-class service to our customers through handling a variety of inbound calls. You will also join a team who are at the forefront of helping us to deliver an exceptional customer experience, something we’re all very proud of.
Morses Club PLC is an established, relationship-driven consumer finance provider offering a range of credit products in the non-standard finance market. We have been providing a highly valued and personal service to our customers for over 80 years. All loans are fixed, with no additional interest being charged irrespective of any delays in a customer repaying, and with a consistent 97% monthly customer satisfaction rate on Trust Pilot, our customers know that Morses Club is a name they can trust.
We’re on an exciting digital transformational journey to broaden our product offering for our customers: we provide credit options through our brands Morses Club and Shelby Finance, and put customers at the heart of our development. Everyone who joins Morses Club has a real opportunity to make a difference and help us to keep improving services that we can be proud of.
About the role of our Customer Service Advisor
You’ll be welcomed into a supportive team that rewards people for the level of service they provide. You’ll also be part of a wider Customer Support department that is transforming for the future and shaping the customer experience, which means that you’ll have a real opportunity to be counted and accountable for helping us to keep improving services that we can be proud of.
You’ll answer a range of customer queries from both internal and external customers, take payments, manage loan applications, maintain customer records, and proactively manage issues, as well as support the team by sharing improvement ideas and assisting with Quality Assurance checks.
You’ll be fully supported with on the job training and one on one support from a delegated team member too.
Meet our team
Toni has been with Morses Club PLC for 7 years, but why does she enjoy it?
“It’s a friendly environment to work in. It’s a good mix of people and a real mix of age groups. Because it’s a small customer service team, it means that I get the opportunity to spend time on my calls delivering quality customer service to our customers. Morses Club has looked after me and provided opportunities for me to move in to other teams, but I’m happy and comfortable in my role”
Benefits of joining us
- You will join our Birstall (Batley)Support Centre, with free onsite parking, good motorway access, a comprehensive range of retail shops and food outlets
- You will work Monday to Friday hours (no weekend working!)
- You will receive a competitive starting salary of £18,500 and great incentives such as life assurance, long service awards, health cash plan, company share scheme, pension up to 7 % matching contribution, 25 days holiday, option to buy and sell holidays, Perkbox providing 200 perks, discounts and freebies…
- But more importantly you will be part of a professional team who genuinely believe in putting the customer at the heart of everything we do!
What we’re looking for in our Customer Service Advisor
- Experience gained within a contact centre environment
- Excellent telephone manner
- Passionate about delivering first class customer service
- Excellent customer service and rapport building skills
- Understand the importance of putting customers first
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our Customer Service Advisor, click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!