Are you a creative Communications Manager looking for an exciting opportunity to develop digital communications across different brands? If yes, then this could be the role you’re looking for!
This is an excellent position for a Communications Manager to demonstrate their communications skills and take ownership for all internal and external customer facing communications, implement communications strategies, and ultimately drive digital engagement.
Morses Club PLC is an established, relationship-driven consumer finance provider offering a range of credit products in the non-standard finance market. We have been providing a highly valued and personal service to our customers for over 80 years. All loans are fixed, with no additional interest being charged irrespective of any delays in a customer repaying, and with a consistent 97% monthly customer satisfaction rate, our customers know that Morses Club is a name they can trust.
We’re on an exciting digital transformational journey to broaden our product offering for our customers: we provide credit options through our brands Morses Club and Shelby Finance, and put customers at the heart of our development. Everyone who joins Morses Club has a real opportunity to make a difference and help us to keep improving services that we can be proud of.
About the role of Communications Manager
Joining us at a key stage in developing our communications strategy across our group of companies, you’ll be part of a friendly Marketing Team and will find a collaborative and diverse working environment, and a culture that enables new ideas. Your role will be varied, with plenty of accountability and autonomy and a real opportunity to further your career. In addition, you’ll be part of a continually developing, relationship-driven consumer finance provider, aiming to be the leader in the UK non-standard finance market, with customers at the heart of our development.
Key responsibilities as our Communications Manager
As our Communications Manager, you will be the ‘go to’ person for the development and implementation of external communications. You’ll build strong and influential relationships with stakeholders at all levels, from our support teams to our executive team, and will have plenty of exposure to a broad range of communications including high profile report and accounts and other corporate communications. Your key responsibilities include:
- Build a coherent and compelling customer communications strategy across our group of companies to drive digital engagement
- Develop a leading, audience focused internal communications strategy - helping colleagues to engage with the key business messages and identifying the best way to communicate with them.
- Develop a strategy for internal communications
- Provide leadership in effective communications, providing guidance and lead on all communications significant programmes
- Focus on the continuous improvement and using insight, data and feedback to evaluate the success of communications delivered
- Manage and communicate the customer and employee research programme
- Provide support to group corporate communications
- Assist with the development & delivery of the company Report & Accounts
Benefits of joining us
- You will join our Birstall (Batley) Support Centre, with free onsite parking, good motorway access, a comprehensive range of retail shops and food outlets
- You will receive a competitive salary, and great incentives such as life assurance, long service awards, health care, company share scheme, pension up to 7 % matching contribution, 25 days holiday, option to buy and sell holidays, Perkbox providing 200 perks, discounts and freebies…
- More importantly you will be part of a professional team who genuinely believe in putting the customer at the heart of everything we do!
What we’re looking for in our Communications Manager
We’re looking for a self-motivated, customer focussed Communications Manager with excellent communication and relationship building skills and demonstrable experience in planning and delivering communications campaigns to a geographically dispersed audience. You will have:
- Excellent copywriting & copy proofing skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Understanding of communications within a regulated environment
- Understanding of video creation & communication within a business environment
- Team player with strong verbal communication skills
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our Communications Manager, click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!