We’re looking for passionate people who understand the importance of putting customers first, who want to develop a career within a rapidly growing business who take pride in delivering excellent customer service
We’re transforming our contact centre for the future, developing our standards and practices, and we’re looking for Customer Service Advisors to join us right at the start of our journey to contribute to the overall improvement of the service we offer to our customers.
You will be joining a growing team within a fast-moving and innovative Consumer Finance business who puts its customers at the heart of all its decisions. What’s more, you’ll be joining a supportive team that empowers people to deliver good customer outcomes that’s committed to developing and rewarding its people.
Shelby Finance Ltd is a subsidiary of Morses Club and provides an excellent range of credit options to customers across the UK via a state-of-the-art digital platform. We are a forward thinking FinTech organisation that thrives on change and innovation and is helping to transform the non-standard finance sector by providing online credit and services that meet the real needs of a wide range of customers.
Benefits of joining us
- You will join our brand new, state of the art Nottingham Contact Centre next to the Phoenix park tram stop with free onsite parking and excellent public transport links.
- You will receive a competitive salary and great incentives such pension up to 7% matching contribution, 25 days annual holiday (plus bank holidays), health cash plan, option to buy and sell holidays, travel loans, cycle to work scheme, Perkbox providing 200 perks, discounts and freebies…
- You will have a clear career development path which will reward you for your performance and provide career development opportunities based on the level of service you provide to our customers. If your performance meets service levels, your salary may increase up to £22,000 after 12 months in your role.
- But more importantly you will be part of a professional team who genuinely believe in putting the customer at the heart of everything we do!
Key responsibilities as our Customer Service Advisor
This is an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to take ownership for customer contacts and building positive relationships with customers from all walks of life. You will take care to find out what matters to customers and do your very best to answer their queries and ensure a positive outcome. From day one, you’ll be a valued part of a Customer Service team that helps build people for their future.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage a mix of calls, emails, webchat and systems working with both internal and external contacts
- Build positive customer relationships through use of personalised conversations and attentive listening skills
- Resolve all customer enquiries at the first point of contact
- Ensure all information obtained through customer communication is accurately logged
- Maintain internal customer relationships
- Meet Contact Centre standards, KPI’s and service levels
- Contribute to the department’s success of achieving service levels
- Contribute ideas for the overall improvement of the service we offer to customers
- Ensure the day-to-day delivery of the six defined fair customer outcomes across all business functions
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Adhere to professional conduct standards
- Adhere to call company policies and procedures
- Embrace and implement a culture that places the customer at the heart of all decision processes (TCF)
What we’re looking for in our Customer Service Advisor
We’re looking for people orientated individuals with experience gained within a contact centre environment, who are passionate about making an impact and delivering first class customer service. You will be:
- IT literate
- A natural and logical problem solver
- Have excellent rapport building skills
- Passionate about putting customers first
In addition you will be able to work the following 2 week rotation shift pattern
- Week 1: 8:00am – 3:30pm Mon-Fri and 9:00am – 2:00pm Sat
- Week 2: 10:30am – 7.00pm Mon-Fri
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our Customer Service Advisor, click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!