We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our successful digital business and support the development and delivery of innovative products using a variety of different systems and technologies.
You’ll be joining a dynamic, forward thinking, inclusive team who have been integral in helping to define and deliver key strategic projects. You will have a fantastic opportunity to work closely with the businesses to help define solutions that allow our customers to access financial products quickly, simply and securely.
You’ll be welcomed into an agile working environment and will play a key role in the delivery of large-scale transformational projects as part of our strategy. What’s more, you’ll be supported with your career goals, operating within a dynamic environment driven by a culture of delivering change and will be part of a fast-moving and innovative UK wide consumer finance.
Shelby Finance Ltd is a subsidiary of Morses Club and provides an excellent range of credit options to customers across the UK. We are a forward thinking FinTech organisation that thrives on innovation: we like working with people who get excited about digital products and innovative technologies who can help us to keep improving and enhancing our customer experience.
Benefits of joining us:
- You will join our Birstall (Batley)Support Centre, with free onsite parking, good motorway access, a comprehensive range of retail shops and food outlets
- You can expect a flexible and engaging work environment
- You will receive a competitive salary and great incentives such pension up to 7% matching contribution, 25 days annual holiday, health cash plan, option to buy and sell holidays, travel loans, cycle to work scheme, Perkbox providing 200 perks, discounts and freebies…
- But more importantly you will be part of a professional team who genuinely believe in putting the customer at the heart of everything we do!
Key responsibilities as our Project Manager
As our Project Manager, you will act as a true partner to key stakeholders, supporting large-scale transformational projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide project and change expertise to the business and ensure that appropriate methodologies and governance are applied for all projects and change initiatives
- Ensure effective timely communication and provision of information is maintained throughout the project, change and development lifecycle
- Motivate and empower the project team and ensure effective collaboration across all parties both internally and externally
- Ensure that effective monitoring and controls are maintained throughout the lifetime of the project or change ensuring that agreed quality, costs and time constraints are achieved
- Support in the management and handling of problems as they arise ensuring risks and issues are managed and escalated appropriately to the relevant stakeholders
- Provide support and guidance to the project team and senior stakeholders as required on project and change initiatives
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all key stakeholders and business partners
What we’re looking for in our Project Manager
You’ll be an established Project Manager, a strong change advocate with the aptitude for working in a flexible way, exceptional stakeholder management skills and proven success of all aspects of project delivery within the financial services industry.
We’re interested in hearing from candidates with:
- Project manager experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Appropriate Prince 2 / MSP / Agile / APM qualifications
- Member of the Association for Project Management (APM, BCS) ideal
- Risk, Issue, Assumption and Dependency management
- Budget management
- Managing 3rd party relations
- Effective facilitation and presentation skills
- Effective interpersonal & communication skills
- The ability to influence others to following a methodology for delivery
- A proven track record of successful management of all aspects of projects
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our Project Manager, click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!