We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic HR Administrator to join our HR Shared Services team who will be responsible for administering and supporting the employee journey across our group of companies.
You will join a supportive and collaborative team and will play an integral part in delivering and developing the best candidate and employee journey. Working closely with the wider HR team across the group you will gain a unique insight into the businesses you are supporting and will build relationships with managers and third parties in order to deliver an efficient and customer focused service. You will also work with our Recruitment Specialist and will be involved in the recruitment process from start to finish.
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your generalist HR career and contribute to a range of key HR projects and the overall improvement of the service we offer to internal customers within a growing, continually developing and progressive UK wide consumer finance business.
Benefit of joining us:
You will join our Birstall (Batley)Support Centre, with free onsite parking, good motorway access, a comprehensive range of retail shops and food outlets, and will receive a competitive salary and great incentives such as life assurance, long service awards, health cash plan, company share scheme, pension up to 7 % matching contribution, 25 days holiday, option to buy and sell holidays, Perkbox providing 200 perks, discounts and freebies… but more importantly you will be part of a professional team who genuinely believe in putting the customer at the heart of everything we do!
Key responsibilities as our HR Administrator
Within this role, you will play a key part in delivering an accurate administration service, focusing on all HR processes throughout the employee lifecycle. Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee the day to day administration of the employee life-cycle
- Oversee the management of the team e-mail inbox, prioritising activities according to customer need and in line with payroll cut-off
- Provide recruitment support to include: creating and publishing vacancies, arranging interviews, liaising with candidates regarding job applications, supporting line managers with candidate management and on boarding.
- Supporting the administration and management of the companies ATS systems.
- Support large recruitment campaigns, e.g. assisting with graduate recruitment or assessment centres.
- Process new starter paperwork and pre-employment checks in line with policy and procedure
- Update the relevant HR & Payroll systems to record changes to employee terms and conditions
- Generate a range of employee letters to include, changes to Employee terms and conditions, loyalty awards, eye care vouchers and reference responses
- Ensure internal departments are notified of new starters, leavers or internal job moves
- Provide technical support to employees requiring self-service portal password resets or help registering
- Ensure customer enquiries are dealt with efficiently and in line with the teams’ customer service ethos
- Highlight areas of improvement and help to shape the service provided by the Employee Services team
- Provide flexible support to the wider team
- Embrace a culture that places the customer at the heart of all decision processes
What we’re looking for in our HR Administrator
We’re looking for an HR Administrator with experience in a generalist HR administration role, including experience of recruitment. You will be customer service focused with:
- Proven HR Administration experience
- Experience of writing job adverts, speaking to candidates and assisting with candidate management via ATS systems.
- Experience of using HR & Payroll systems (ADP iHCM desirable)
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills both written and verbal
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel (Intermediate)
- High level of attention to detail and organisation skills
If you feel you would be right for our HR Administrator role, click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!