Are you a meticulous and committed Internal Audit professional? Are you looking to advance your career in Internal Audit within a regulated Financial Services environment? If you’re looking for a fulfilling and rewarding career in a friendly people centric business, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
As a result of company expansion, we are shaping the assurance environment across our business and have created an excellent opportunity for an Internal Auditor to help deliver the audit plan across our three brands.
Joining us at a key stage in expanding our internal audit team, you’ll find a diverse role, with plenty of accountability and autonomy and a real opportunity to further your career. In addition, you’ll operate within a dynamic environment driven by a culture of doing the right thing and will be part of a continually developing, relationship-driven consumer finance provider aiming to be the leader in the UK non-standard finance market.
At Morses Club our vision is about delivering best in class customer service and we put our customers at the heart of our development. We consistently achieve customer satisfaction rates of above 95%, and after some strong growth, there is no better time to join us and become part of our success!
Benefits of joining us
In exchange, you will receive a competitive salary, and great incentives such as life assurance, long service awards, health cash plan, company share scheme, a pension up to 7 % matching contribution, 25 days holiday, option to buy and sell holidays, Perkbox providing 200 perks, discounts and freebies…but more importantly you will be part of a professional team who genuinely believe in putting the customer at the heart of everything we do!
Key responsibilities as our Internal Auditor
As Internal Auditor your role is fundamental in providing assurance over the effectiveness of internal systems and controls. You will have a key role in the business’s risk management. Your key responsibilities include:
- Delivery of Internal Audit work to required quality standards and timescales;
- Effective documentation of audit testing including evidence and findings;
- Conducting audit testing on specified processes or departments;
- Documenting findings, conducting root cause analysis and making recommendations;
- Assisting with the production of reports where required;
- Communicating findings to management where required;
- Reviewing the design and implementation of internal controls;
- Determining compliance with policies and procedures; and
- Involvement in all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion.
What we're looking for in our Internal Auditor
We’re looking for a passionate, motivated and proactive individual with previous Internal Audit experience and excellent stakeholder management skills. We’re interested in hearing from candidates with:
- The ability to compile, interpret and communicate findings;
- The ability to influence at all levels;
- The ability to work autonomously and under pressure;
- Microsoft Office skills for data analysis; and
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Knowledge of Financial Services and regulation is desirable.
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our Internal Auditor, click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!