We’re looking for experienced Quality Assurance/Test Analysts to join the QA team of a fast-moving and innovative UK wide consumer finance.
This is an excellent development opportunity for someone to join an established team who are integral in helping to transform our business by delivering a wide variety of test and release management activities. Your role will see you working on critical business transformation and cross-business change projects, designing and implementing test plans to validate the ever-changing needs of the business, giving you a unique opportunity to broaden your business knowledge and skills
This is a highly collaborative role that requires close collaboration between the delivery team, as well as the business support functions. You’ll operate within a dynamic environment driven by a culture of delivering change and will have a real opportunity to make a difference and play an active role in the teams development.
Dot Dot Loans is a trading name of Shelby Finance Limited, the online lending arm of Morses Club PLC and is a forwarding thinking FinTech organisation that thrives on change and innovation and is helping to transform the non-standard finance sector by providing online credit and services that meet the real needs of a wide range of customers.
Benefits of joining us:
You will join our Birstall (Batley)Support Centre and can expect a flexible and engaging work environment, a competitive salary and great incentives such as pension up to 7% matching contribution, 25 days annual holiday, option to buy and sell holidays, travel loans, cycle to work scheme, Perkbox providing 200 perks, discounts and freebies…But more importantly you will be part of a professional team who genuinely believe in putting the customer at the heart of everything we do!
Key responsibilities of our Quality Assurance Analyst
- Developing a detailed understanding of any system under test
- Planning test approaches
- Designing test cases
- Identifying, documenting and owning issues
- Querying our databases and logs to identify test data or isolate the cause of issues
- Deploying code changes to our various pre-production and Live environments
- Developing our automation test suite
- Liaising with stakeholders at all levels
What we’re looking for in our Quality Assurance Analyst
- 2 + years’ experience in software testing
- Experience defining and executing test plans
- Experience in a variety of test approaches, such as Agile & Waterfall
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible in approach and positive about change
- Strong attention to detail, combined with an appreciation of the wider picture
In addition, you may have experience with some of the following:
- Writing SQL
- Coding in C#
- Creating automated test cases
- Experience using tools such as TFS, Jira, Confluence, Trello, Ranorex
- Experience working in the financial sector
- Educated to degree level
- ISEB / ISTQB certificate in Software Testing
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our Quality Assurance Analyst, click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!