Are you an expert in Information Security, Data Protection or Network Security? Are you looking for the next step up to broaden your knowledge across the Information Security arena? If you’re passionate about Information Security and Data Protection and want a high-profile role to embed Information Security frameworks within a rapidly growing business, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
We have created a new position for an Information Security Manager to join us at an exciting time of transformational change and at a key stage in expanding our Information Security coverage. If you like continuous improvement and want to make a difference by aligning and improving information security practices and play an active role in the Functions development, this is the ideal role for you!
The role will suit a confident Information Security, Network Security or Data Protection specialist with experience of helping businesses achieve systems, information and governance security.
Benefits of Joining Us
In exchange, we offer competitive salary, great training programme, good level of work-life balance, career development opportunities to help you grow and great incentives such as life assurance, long service awards, health cash plan, company share scheme, pension up to 7 % matching contribution; 25 days holiday, regular incentives and more…But more importantly you will be part of a dynamic team who genuinely believe in putting the customer at the heart of everything we do!
Key Responsibilities as our Information Security Manager
The successful Information Security Manager will be a key influencer who is adept at building strong and influential relationships with senior stakeholders and external professional bodies to enhance Information Security awareness, practices, procedures, policies and monitoring across our brands. Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitor, document and report on all relevant security compliance processes.
- Maintain and develop the Company Information Security policies, balancing good technical security practice against business needs and reacting to current trends in Technology/Cyber threats while monitoring and reporting on technical compliance.
- Coordinate Security vulnerability assessments and Penetration testing of core Infrastructure systems and services, including the implementation of any remedial actions
- Provide assistance to other areas of the business to ensure any technical design or advice provided is accurate and fit for purpose from an Information Security perspective.
- Support a continuous improvement plan for Information Security practices, policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the security infrastructure adequately meets the needs of the business and provides value for money and efficiency.
- Align Information Security plans to the companies Risk Management Framework.
- Ensure compliance against industry standards such as ISO27001 Standards.
What we’re looking for in our Information Security Manager
Ideally you will have a security or data protection related qualification or be working towards one (CISSP, CISM, IS Related degree), and have practical knowledge of Information Security and Data Protection practices and methodologies. You will have a background in the management and development of Information Security Management systems (ISMS), network security framework or Private Information Management Systems (PIMS). You will be a subject matter expert in promoting best practice and policy, with excellent stakeholder skills and the confidence to work with and influence peers at a senior level as well as everyday users and even customers. While the role is specifically around Information Security having a working knowledge of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the recent changes driven by GDPR will be an advantage.
About Morses Club
Morses Club is the 2nd largest UK Home Collected Credit provider. We are authorised by the FCA. We operate under an established brand, enjoy a loyal customer base and are on an exciting transformational journey to broaden our offering and ensure that our service is underpinned by industry-leading technology.
At Morses Club PLC, we pride ourselves on our friendly and personal service, and we’re very proud that we consistently achieve high customer satisfaction scores of 95% or above. With future scope for career progression along with ongoing training and support, Morses Club PLC is the place to be to develop an exciting and rewarding career.
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our Information Security Manager click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!