Are you a confident administrator looking to develop your office skills within a corporate environment? Do you want to be a part of a team and business who take pride in providing real help to real people? If yes, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
As Business Services Administrator, you’ll provide administration support our Business Services team as well as responsibilities for a wide range of activities including administering all front of house services, managing onsite contractors and providing accommodation and travel booking services.
If you’re looking for great platform to advance your career and an opportunity to join a close knit and personable team, then look no further! Joining our Business Services function means you’ll be part of a busy department which interacts with all areas of the business.
You will have exceptional organisational skills, a confident communicator, the ability to work under pressure and prioritise busy workloads, and the desire to learn new skills.
In exchange, we offer competitive salary, great training programme, good level of work-life balance, career development opportunities to help you grow and great incentives such as life assurance, long service awards, health cash plan, company share scheme, pension up to 7 % matching contribution; 25 days holiday, discounted gym membership, regular incentives and more…But more importantly you will be part of a dynamic team who genuinely believe
About the Role
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide administration support to the Business Services department
- Manage the onsite team’s accommodation and travel requirements
- Order all buffets and refreshment requirements including the snack and drink machines
- Manage all stationery requirements for the site ensuring stock levels are managed
- Co-ordinate fire warden, first aid nominations for the site
- Complete site specific health and safety tasks in line with the programme including weekly fire alarms and emergency lighting tests, monthly workplace inspections
- Manage the site log book, ensuring sign in and out procedures are followed
- Manage contractor access
- Administer all front of house services, reception to include meeting and greeting visitors and issuing and managing access passes and coordinate deliveries
- Manage site security
- Monitor the Business Services mailbox to ensure requests and issues are dealt with promptly
- Communicate with internal customers and suppliers at all levels.
You will also provide support to the Head of Business Services, Property Manager and Facilities Manager, as well as taking part in any other ad hoc duties and team wide projects.
We’re looking for a confident individual with strong administration skills and experience gained within a facilities environment and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook. We’re interested in hearing from candidates with:
- 1-3 years in an administration role
- Reception experience (desirable)
- Facilities experience(desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
About Shelby Finance
Shelby Finance is a subsidiary of Morses Club PLC and encapsulates our online diversification strategy and is home to our successful brand Dot Dot loans. With some strong growth, there is no better time to join us and become part of our success!
We pride ourselves on our friendly and personal service, and we’re very proud that we consistently achieve high customer satisfaction scores of 95% or above. With future scope for career progression along with ongoing training and support, Shelby Finance Limited is the place to be to develop an exciting and rewarding career.
Sound interesting? Apply today and become part of a high performing and dynamic team!