Are you a self-motivated, strategic, HR professional who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? Perhaps you’re a Senior HR Advisor looking for the next step up to HR Manager and an opportunity to shape the people culture in a friendly people centric business? If yes, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
You’ll be joining us at an exciting time of transformational change and you’ll have a real opportunity to make this role your own, develop the HR department and embed and develop the people culture and working practices, standards and procedures for our developing UK wide consumer finance business.
You will be an enthusiastic HR generalist who enjoys change, looking for an opportunity to work on your own initiative, with a strategic HR mind-set, the desire to continually improve HR practice and a natural ability to build relationships.
In exchange, we offer competitive salary, great training programme, good level of work-life balance, career development opportunities to help you grow and great incentives such as Pension up to 7% matching contribution; 28 days annual holiday, increasing to 31 days after 2 years’ service and 33 days after 5 years’ service, option to buy holidays, travel loans, cycle to work scheme and regular incentives and more…But more importantly you will be part of a dynamic team who genuinely believe in putting the customer at the heart of everything we do!
If you are looking for a fresh start with a continually developing and progressive business, who takes pride in providing real help to real people and puts customers at the heart of its development and diversification strategy, then this could be an opportunity for you!
About the Role
As a self-motivated HR Manager, you will be a true partner to Senior Managers and Partners, developing and delivering a first-class, hands-on, HR service to support the employees at our vibrant contact centre in Nottingham, as well supporting the HR work-streams for multiple business projects.
Key responsibilities include
- Manage, lead and support the HR Advisor with the management of the employee lifecycle
- Manage, lead & support the HR Advisor with employee relations cases
- Supporting the performance review process
- Lead Exit interviews
- Support the Head of HR with the Development of HR policies & procedures
- Support the HR Advisor to provide end to end support for Line Managers, taking ownership of all escalated ER cases and advise on interpretation of HR policies, procedures and best practice
- Act as a supportive role and occasional lead when required for disciplinary hearings
- Oversee the administration of HR related correspondence
- Oversee Payroll administration & checking
- Oversee & support with H&S requirements
- Work collaboratively with the wider HR, Employee Service and Business Services teams
- Assists with the compliance of human resources activities such as recruitment, performance review, training and employee relations
- Oversee the creation of HR MI
- Support employee engagement activities
- Completes monthly audit of employee personal files
- Assist the Head of HR with ad hoc project work
We’re looking for an experienced and senior HR Advisor/Officer with broad HR generalist experience and a track record of involvement in change projects. Ideally, you’ll have worked within a faced paced contact centre environment or similar environment. You will be customer orientated, an excellent communicator and influencer, with good knowledge of employee relations, recruitment and payroll administration.
About Shelby Finance
Shelby Finance is a subsidiary of Morses Club PLC and encapsulates our online diversification strategy and is home to our successful brand Dot Dot loans. With some strong growth, there is no better time to join us and become part of our success!
We pride ourselves on our friendly and personal service, and we’re very proud that we consistently achieve high customer satisfaction scores of 95% or above. With future scope for career progression along with ongoing training and support, Shelby Finance Limited is the place to be to develop an exciting and rewarding career.
Sound interesting? Apply today and become part of a high performing and dynamic team!