£23,000-£25,000 plus company car and excellent benefits package
At Morses Club, we are looking for self-motivated, customer focussed managers who want to be a part of a team and business who take pride in providing real help to real people.
As a highly valued member of the Morses Club family, you’ll have the autonomy to drive and grow your own business area and ensure that we continue to develop and grow and as a business and successfully lead our Agents to ensure exceptional standards.
You will have exceptional people management skills, a strong business management mind-set, the desire to continuously maximise team performance and a natural ability to build relationships.
In exchange, we offer competitive salary, company car, great training programme, good level of work-life balance, flexibility to run and grow your own business area, career development opportunities to help you grow and great incentives such as life assurance, long service awards, health cash plan, company share scheme, pension up to 7 % matching contribution; 25 days holiday, regular incentives and more…But more importantly you will be part of a dynamic team who genuinely believe in putting the customer at the heart of everything we do!
If you are looking for a fresh start with a continually developing and progressive UK wide consumer finance business, which puts customers at the heart of our development and diversification strategy, then this could be an opportunity for you!
About the Role
As Business Manager, covering the Glenrothes area, you’ll drive and grow your own business area, leading and motivating your Agents who serve customers face to face, issuing flexible loans with manageable repayment plans to deliver quality lending and collections performance, and ultimately ensure quality business growth. You’ll take responsibility for;
- Engaging and developing your team of Agents to support their customer needs.
- You’ll be out and about in your local community, conducting business reviews, monitoring MI and taking responsibility for meeting monthly branch targets.
- Compliance is crucial in what we do and in adherence with regulation you’ll take ownership for regular contact and visits with customers in their homes to conduct audits, arrears visits, sales and collections as required.
The role is varied as our Business Managers meet lots of different people from a wide range of backgrounds.
You will be an experienced team manager or team leader, with a strong business management mind-set, excellent people skills, and a natural ability to build relationships. We’re interested in hearing from candidates with;
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Experience of engaging with customers face to face
- Proven sales and business development experience
- Experience in the home collected credit or personal finance sector desirable
- Experience of providing products/services directly to customers in a targeted field sales role
About Morses Club
Morses Club is the 2nd largest UK Home Collected Credit provider. We are authorised by the FCA. We operate under an established brand, enjoy a loyal customer base and are on an exciting transformational journey to broaden our offering and ensure that our service is underpinned by industry-leading technology.
At Morses Club PLC, we pride ourselves on our friendly and personal service, and we’re very proud that we consistently achieve high customer satisfaction scores of 95% or above. With future scope for career progression along with ongoing training and support, Morses Club PLC is the place to be to develop an exciting and rewarding career.
Sound interesting? Apply today and become part of a high performing and dynamic team!