Are you a consultative expert in the field of compliance? Are you passionate about delivering a pragmatic compliance policy and advice service? Are you looking to advance your career within the compliance arena and take the next step up to a business partnering role? If you’re looking for a fulfilling and rewarding career in a friendly people centric business, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Shelby Finance is a subsidiary of Morses Club PLC, who is a leading UK wide consumer finance business whose customers are at the heart of its development and diversification strategy. Shelby Finance encapsulates our online diversification strategy and is home to our successful brand Dot Dot loans. With strong investor backing, there is no better time to join us and become part of our success!
We’re looking for a Compliance Business Partner to join our team in Leeds – As Compliance Business Partner you will be a subject matter expert, building strong and influential relationships across all business functions to deliver specialist ongoing compliance advice and guidance.
This is a fantastic opportunity to help shape the regulatory environment and culture for a developing business, and will suit someone looking for a position with plenty of accountability and a real opportunity to further your career.
- You’ll receive a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package including; Pension up to 7% matching contribution; 28 days annual holiday, increasing to 31 days after 2 years’ service and 33 days after 5 years’ service inclusive of bank holidays; option to buy holidays; travel loans; cycle to work scheme; regular incentives and more!
About the Role
As our new Compliance Business Partner, you will support the Compliance Director and Compliance Policy and Advice Manager in all duties as required. You will develop strong relationships with key stakeholders, raising awareness of key regulation and encouraging a culture of compliance. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Review and sign off financial promotions, Customer communication and Training material
- Provide compliance guidance and advice on allocated new and on-going projects
- Provide ongoing advice and guidance on day to day BAU issues relating to FCA, CCA, CMA and CRA matters
- Work with the wider business to administer and maintain key control documents including
- Policy register, Complaints assessment and Data protection asset register
- Undertake daily review of ‘commandments’ and report as appropriate to key stakeholders.
- Collate data required to complete regulatory and internal reports
- General day to day administration and maintenance of the compliance team department shares.
- Model and ensure the day-to-day delivery of the six defined fair customer outcomes across all business functions.
- Maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with policies and procedures across all business functions.
You will have previous experience gained within a similar financial services regulated environment, with proven experience of providing expert compliance advice to stakeholders. We’re interested in hearing from candidates with:
- An understanding of the UK regulatory regime and rules applicable to the Consumer Finance sector (CONC),
- Knowledge of the FCA requirements and regulatory framework
- knowledge and experience of implementing ICO and GDPR requirements and rules
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills.
- Excellent planning, organising and prioritisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills.
We pride ourselves on our friendly and personal service, and we’re very proud that we consistently achieve high customer satisfaction scores of 95% or above. With future scope for career progression along with ongoing training and support, Shelby Finance Limited is the place to be to develop an exciting and rewarding career. Click apply today!