Are you a self-motivated, strategic, HR professional who enjoys delivering transformational change? Do you enjoy the pace of changing and developing environments? If you’re looking for a high-profile role and an opportunity to shape the people culture in a friendly people centric business, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Shelby Finance is a subsidiary of Morses Club PLC, a growing, continually developing and progressive UK wide consumer finance business. We put our customers at the heart of our development strategy and Shelby Finance encapsulates our online diversification strategy. With strong investor backing, there is no better time to join us and become part of our success!
At a critical stage of transformational change, we’re looking for a HR generalist to embed and develop the people culture, working practices and HR provision for the future.
This is an exciting generalist role, offering a broad remit of HR projects and generalist HR duties and a great opportunity for an enthusiastic HR generalist to support the HR work-streams for multiple business projects, and help shape the culture for a developing UK wide consumer finance business.
About the Role
As a proactive HR Manager, you will develop and deliver a first-class, hands-on, HR service to support the 150 employees at our vibrant contact centre in Nottingham. Key responsibilities include:
- Manage, lead and support the HR Advisor with the management of the employee lifecycle
- Manage, lead & support the HR Advisor with employee relations cases
- Supporting the performance review process
- Support the HR Advisor with the management of the employee lifecycle
- Lead Exit interviews
- Support the Head of HR with the Development of HR policies & procedures
- Support the HR Advisor to provide end to end support for Line Managers, taking ownership of all escalated ER cases and advise on interpretation of HR policies, procedures and best practice
- Acts as a supportive role and occasional lead when required for disciplinary hearings
- Oversee the administration of HR related correspondence
- Oversee Payroll administration & checking
- Oversee & support with H&S requirements
- Build strong working partnerships across the business with Senior Managers, Partners, being a trusted manager who provides high quality advice and guidance
- Work collaboratively with the wider HR, Employee Service and Business Services teams
- Assists with the compliance of human resources activities such as recruitment, performance review, training and employee relations
- Oversee the creation of HR MI
- Support employee engagement activities
- Completes monthly audit of employee personal files
- Assist the Head of HR with ad hoc project work
- You’ll receive a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package including; Pension up to 7% matching contribution; 28 days annual holiday, increasing to 31 days after 2 years’ service and 33 days after 5 years’ service inclusive of bank holidays, option to buy holidays, travel loans, cycle to work scheme and regular incentives.
We’re looking for an experienced HR Manager with broad HR generalist experience and a track record of involvement in change projects. Ideally, you’ll have generalist HR experience gained within a faced paced contact centre environment. You will be customer orientated excellent, an excellent communicator and influencer, with good knowledge of employee relations, recruitment and payroll administration.
We pride ourselves on our friendly and personal service, and we’re very proud that we consistently achieve high customer satisfaction scores of 95% or above. With future scope for career progression along with ongoing training and support, Shelby Finance Limited is the place to be to develop an exciting and rewarding career. Click apply today!