This website is operated and provided by Morses Club PLC(“we”, “us”, “our”). Our company registration number is 06793980.
The website content is intended to be advisory only. In the terms and conditions of your loan agreement (including if you apply to enter into one with us) you will see separate terms and conditions. These do not govern your use of our website.
- 1. Intellectual property
- 1.1 We are the owner or the licensee of all copyright, design rights, database rights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in the website, and in the material published on it. Your use of the website grants no rights to you in relation to our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of third parties. All such rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- 1.2 If you are using the website and have access to a printer then permission is hereby granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of the content of the website for the sole purpose of your own personal use of this as an information resource for our Products, provided any copy which you make retains all copyright and other proprietary notices. Any other use of materials on the website, including reproduction for purposes other than the above, modification, distribution or republication without our prior written consent is prohibited.
- 1.4 Any infringement of our rights or those of our service and technology providers or group companies may result in appropriate legal action being taken against you.
- 1.5 Brand names and trademarks included in the content of the news sections or blogs may be protected by third parties and rights are subject to the ownership rights of the owner.
- 2. Privacy
- 3. Access
- 3.1 We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 4. Links to third party websites and restrictions
- 4.1 The use of third party websites is entirely at your own risk. Links contained in the website are provided for information only and will lead to other websites which may not be under our control, and we do not make any representation as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or suitability of information on those other websites and we accept no liability for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Links provided on the website are provided to you only for convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply reliability and endorsement by us of the content of any third party’s website. Morses Club expressly dissociates itself from all contents of linked pages. Morses Club can take no responsibility for quality, completeness, timeliness or accuracy of all automatically included news and presents the content without guarantee. Morses Club reserves the right to suspend, or remove any part of the news section or the whole news section in its entirety without justification at any time.
- 4.3 You are not entitled (nor will you assist others) to set up links from any other websites to the website (whether by hypertext linking, deep-linking, framing, toggling or otherwise) without our prior written consent, which we may grant or withhold at our absolute discretion.
- 4.4 You agree that when accessing the website you shall not price scrape or harvest pricing or any other content from the website, either manually or by use of a web spider, web robot or any other web crawling technology.
- 5. Disclaimer of liability
- 5.1 This website and its content are for information purposes only. While we have taken reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on the website, all such information is provided on an “as is” basis and, except where prohibited by law, we give no warranty and make no representation regarding the accuracy or completeness of its content. Morses Club has tried to ensure the usefulness and accuracy of the information provided, but does not make any representation, or accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of this information, nor it's suitability to be used for a particular purpose.
- 5.2 Some of the information contained on the website may have been prepared or provided by third parties. Except where prohibited by law, no warranty is given that the website will be available on an uninterrupted basis and, save as required by law, no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability.
- 5.4 In addition, except where prohibited by law, we are not liable to you for any of the following (whether or not we were advised of, or knew of, the possibility of such losses) whether arising from any claim arising out of or in connection with the use of the website, including without limitation, under any tort, including negligence, for breach of contract, for misrepresentation (other than fraudulent misrepresentation), intellectual property infringement or under any statute or otherwise:
- 5.4.1 any losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of the website by unauthorised third parties;
- 5.4.2 any loss of business, data, profits, revenue, goodwill, use or anticipated savings;
- 5.4.3 any claims from third parties;
- 5.4.4 loss or damage to your, or any third party’s, data or records;
- 6. Security
- 6.1 Please remember that the Internet is not a secure medium. Communications over the Internet such as e-mails are not secure, even if they have been encrypted. We seek to keep secure all confidential information and personal information submitted to us through the website, in accordance with our obligations under applicable laws and regulations. However, in common with all website operators, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted through the website (except where the same is encrypted using methods we have approved or prescribed). Please do not communicate with us through the website, or otherwise use the website, unless you accept the security implications of dealing online. Information you send through the website is sent at your own risk.
- 7. Statement of misuse
- 7.1 We reserve the right to prevent your usage of the website if you misuse the contents contained within the website in any manner. We are the final arbiter as to what shall constitute misuse and our decision will be final.
- 8. Miscellaneous
Last updated: 10/04/2017